[dehai-news] Hzbawi Mekhete in Seattle- This Coming Sunday the 30th at 3 PM!

From: Berhane Alazar <erigram_at_comcast.net_at_dehai.org>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2012 02:47:55 -0400

Seattle presents an important Seminar with Ato Issayas Tesfamariam. All
Eritreans are encouraged to attend what is expected to be an interesting
presentation, which will be followed by exchange of views in the form of
question and answer session. Honestly, how many of us can claim we know
the history of Alexander Pushkin and his relationship to Eritrea? Not
many! Don't let this opportunity escape you. Jot it down in your memory
bank and we will see you at your MaHbere kom on Sunday the 30th at 3 PM!

Please click the attached Tigrigna and English fliers for details.

Shmagle Mekhete of Seattle Metropolitan Area

issayas pic. 1.jpg
(image/jpeg attachment: issayas_pic._1.jpg)