[dehai-news] Greater Tigrai is Out!!! Greater Ethiopia is In!!!

From: <habte_at_comcast.net_at_dehai.org>
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2012 16:55:39 -0400

Greater Tigrai is Out!!!

Greater Ethiopia is In!!!

I urge all Dehaiers to read the statement understand the message
behind the Ethiomedia map - if only to see their evil intention of
incorporating Eritrean territory.

Eritreans who try to cozy up with the Weyanie, or with Ethiopians of
any persuasion who talk about "Ethiopia's right to access to the
sea", should understand what they are up to - assuming they are not
aware of it.

At least they cannot feign ignorance from now on.

The Weyanie supporters are trying to supplant Greater Tigrai by
greater Ethiopia manifesto.

We tell all misguided zealots to be ware - not to dare where other
fools that preceded them rushed to their demise!

Because surely, Another One Will Bite the Dust :

Haile Selassie ... Dergue .... Weyanie ....????

We hope common sense will prevail and the Ethiopian people will
reject any scoundrels who covet what does not belong to them and try
to hide behind false patriotism; instead choose the path of peace and
live in friendship with their neighbors.

For us Eritreans, let's be aware of what is brewing and be prepared
for it. After all, our success and survival does not depend on the
good will of our enemies but on our solidarity and fortitude.

em1.jpg
(image/jpeg attachment: em1.jpg)

em2.jpg
(image/jpeg attachment: em2.jpg)