[dehai-news] Great News! Menisey Magazine now available pdf format

From: Yared Tesfay <ytmn2_at_yahoo.co.uk_at_dehai.org>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2012 02:31:34 +0100 (BST)

Selam All,I am pleased to announce MENISEY Magazine that published every two months by National Union Eritrea Youth & Students (NUEYS) from Eritrea is now available to everyone as PDF format for download from www.meadna.com   http://www.meadna.com/Magazine/menisey.htm Menisey Magazine runs by youth for youth.  It is informative with in-depth coverage of Eritrea. Designed to create awareness on the important of issues, and making awareness on youth empowerment so as to build a better and strong Eritrea..NUEYS’ mission is to cultivate and produce capable youth by promoting and strengthening Eritrean youth in all aspects of national, regional, and international development processes. Best regards,Yared Tesfay