[dehai-news] September 2nd, 2012 - Eritrean Bahti Meskerem 2012 Celebration in Vancouver successfully concluded

From: Samuel Igbu <ypfdjbc_at_gmail.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2012 22:04:51 -0400

Sunday, September 1st marks the 51st anniversary of the debut of Eritrea's Armed Struggle.In recognition of this significant event in our nations history, the Eritrean Community Centre of Vancouver extended an invitation to any and all looking to celebrate the ocassion. The celebration was held in Central park for an afternoon of music, socializing and a barbecue served hot off the grill. A particularly relevent effort to raise-up the people of Eritrea was also introduced at the event: a sponsorship program for the families of our martyrs.Those who are able to commit periodical donations to a family in need of financial support are encouraged to contact Mengesteab & Mogs for an applicatoin form for more information:
http://www.eccvancouver.webs.com

Sent from my iPhone

photo.JPG
(image/jpeg attachment: photo.JPG)