[dehai-news] YPFDJ Conference Pictures - North American 8th Annual

From: YPFDJ Toronto <ypfdjtoronto_at_gmail.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2012 00:27:18 -0400

Another year has passed and with it another fantastic North American YPFDJ
conference!

>From Friday, August 24th to Monday August 27th 2012, Eritrean youth from
all over the world congregated in the city of Peterborough, Ontario, Canada
for the 8th annual YPFDJ conference. The conference was a great success,
filled with information, motivation, energy and entertainment. Like usual,
for many Eritrean youth it will be a weekend that will not be forgotten.
Thanks to all who came out and those who made it happen. As the saying
goes, "the people are the deciding factor" and Eritrean youth have spoken
once again loud and clear!

Zelalemawi Zikri N'Sewuat'na,

Awet N'Hafash!

Pictures for all four days

Day 1:

https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/sredir?uname=114505815539456719027&target=ALBUM&id=5780576249651644465&authkey=Gv1sRgCOXv2In1oKq80AE&feat=email

Day 2:

https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/sredir?uname=114505815539456719027&target=ALBUM&id=5780608231741890385&authkey=Gv1sRgCMWVuaz22vjMXA&feat=email

Day 3:

https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/sredir?uname=114505815539456719027&target=ALBUM&id=5781086059654468609&authkey=Gv1sRgCLbm5aqJ2aH0kAE&feat=email

Day 4:

https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/sredir?uname=114505815539456719027&target=ALBUM&id=5781771118935849281&authkey=Gv1sRgCPmQnbH48LeK-AE&feat=email

More pictures:

https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/sredir?uname=114505815539456719027&target=ALBUM&id=5781830494649113297&authkey=Gv1sRgCKnV-sHs-ZfzHg&feat=email

--
YPFDJ - Young Peoples' Front for Democracy and Justice
Building a Strong, Conscious and Patriotic Youth Movement