[dehai-news] A web of lies exposed, covers blown apart - What would the Winnipeg Free Press do now?

From: sardin salmon <zegeremo_at_hotmail.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2012 02:10:27 -0300

A web of lies exposed, covers blown apart ' What would the Winnipeg Free Press do now?

Many non-Eritrean Winnipeggers walked away from the article below, saying that this is too much to decipher, judging that there is too little information to go around on this. A small group of self-serving racketeers, disguised as 'activists' and claiming to speak for human rights, on behalf of their fellow Eritreans, began to count their chickens. Who can blame them really! Go ahead; identify an issue of universal value, such as human rights. Set yourself up a one man (or few nutbars strong) organization to call yourself. And find a gullible mainstream media, to shed your crocodile tears in public. Way to go; they're all cased in now, just fundraise and smell the greenback. You're set for a good old ride, yep, free money (not free press!). Oops! Hang on; who is getting dinged here after all? Well, a soft target really, it is the Eritrean Community in Winnipeg, a cultural landmark of three decades, here in 'peg city. One that is well known as a place of convergence for generations of dispossessed African migrants, those who hail from Eritrea, a former 'province' of Ethiopia.

A complex abstract of UN resolutions that usually needed a lawyer to clarify, as regards 'what applies where', was the main cook book used to break into this 'fly by night' treasure hunt. Okay, just that you happen to be an Eritrean Canadian here, and happen to get the chillingly worrisome sensation of someone letting out a caged monster on you. Well, you say, no three times, and try something else instead, like venting out on this comments section. Of course, with a penname that should've only been reserved for one of your passwords into the check-in ONLY (at your own risk!!) hotel Chicago, cyber land dot com. Well, don't be surprised by many of the things lined up for 'you and yours delight only' pleasantries. Here is resolution No.1 that must be adhered to, because without it, resolution No.5 may be breached, with a possible police search and find to be launched, in order to find the whereabouts of resolutions 2,3 and even 4. All these courtesy of a multitasking geek who doubles as: journalist, border patrol officer, tax auditor, historian, diplomat'and what have you. [Ah] the 'fun' in being perceived a soft target!

You dig in a little, what do you find? That there is nothing to it all, NOTHING. A CBSA that couldn't really block a visa totting traveller, a Church parish that isn't really supposed to refuse to rent a hall that they have for rental! An Eritrean Community that holds a valid permission from the city to conduct its affairs. A self-serving group that calls itself, human rights activist, while in reality, hmm' anything but. There you have it, another day, another advocacy group ' In defense of our Children!- a group of Concerned Canadians in matters of honest, objective, fair and balanced media reporting. Yep; made in Winnipeg, with the hope of addressing such risk concerns, as bullying, racism and discrimination, and preventing the confounding spin-offs to those due to irresponsible media reporting.

To witness how a son of Eritrea, peace4all, blasted the handlers head on, please read the comments section in:

http://www.winnipegfreepress.com/local/catholic-church-upsets-group-167292985.html#