[dehai-news] Hypocrisy

From: Adiam Berhane <adiam7_at_mac.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2012 18:58:40 -0400

These world leaders are really keeping up the farce

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/africa/2012/08/201282254457572954.html

Obama said Meles earned his personal admiration "for his desire to lift millions of Ethiopians out of poverty" through his efforts to improve food security following a meeting at the G8 in May.He sold all their fertile land and begs for food, I guess that is a form of food security.

Of course I was worried about Frazer and when I googled her name this is what came up, hazen in the Us will be held at her home for a period of at least 10 days
http://www.ethiotube.net/video/21538/Aljazeera-Latest-News-Jendayi-Frazer-Fmr-Asst-Sec-of-State-African-Affairs-talks-about-PM-Meles--August-21-2012