[dehai-news] Two Innovative products for Tigrigna Learning (Title)

From: Weledo webmaster <admin_at_weledo.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2012 23:48:35 -0500 (CDT)

Selam Dehai

There are two Tigrigna learning products now available through the Wisconsin,
USA based Game Crafter company (linked at weledo.com). They include Tigrigna
Alphabet Flash Cards and Tigrigna Words Playing Cards.

1) Tigrigna Alphabet Flash Cards:
These set of Tigrigna Alphabet Memory Flash Cards are an exceptionally useful
tool to memorize the Tigrigna alphabets. Each Consonant is visually depicted in
3D to promote quick grasp and easy recollection of the Fidel shapes through
visual learning. The vowels are neatly organized with in each flash card  to
reinforce and extend the learning. Teachers and parents are encouraged to use
these cards regularly in order to get the greatest benefit in learning progress.
Ideally, you should see a significant progress in your child's Tigrigna alphabet
recognition within few weeks of comencing regular usage of these flash cards.

Please explore
here:https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/tigrigna-alphabet-memory-flash-cards

2) Tigrigna Words Playing Cards:
This game is intended to boost memory and reading skills during the learning of
the Tigrigna (Tigriyna) language. Two game rules are proposed with in the
instructions manual, included with each deck of cards purchased. Players can
also add more creative ways of playing with the cards in teaching/learning early
reading skills in the tigrigna language.

Please explore
here:https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/tigrigna-words-playing-cards

As usual, community organaizations (Mahberecom) can call me at +1 204 219 0507
to order at cost (only pay manufacturing and shipping costs) and use proceeds
for their projects (please remember to provide your mahberecom's phone number

Kind Regards

Abel Abraham (Winnipeg, Canada)