[dehai-news] Calgary, Eritrean festival in western Canada

From: Adam <korbariak_at_yahoo.com.ph_at_dehai.org>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2012 22:44:18 -0600

Eritrean festival for western Canada was held in Calgary Alberta , Canada on august 11, 12 / 2012 . People came for the annual nigdet from all over western Canadian provinces which are from Winnipeg city in Manitoba , Regina and Saskatoon city in Saskatchewan , and Edmonton city Alberta. We had two great party nights with traditional dance, with all the wonderful traditional food, there was sports for children, our ladies look great with their traditional dress. Zemihret and Semere also were there including the representative of ypfdj. Zemihret did great job explaining the current citiuation past and future of Eritrea and it's surrounding at the seminar. we had quite a few people showed up for the party and seminar. After all the annual party was for the first time in Calgary, the past few years it was done in Edmonton Alberta. I would love to say Calgary people did great job with the food security and location. Great job Calgary and congratulation for the job well done. Hope next year will be even better. At the same time I would love to say congratulation for all the participants for showing great discipline and manner.

Wetru awet nihafash
Long live our martyrs
The dream of our martyrs will be fulfilled.