[dehai-news] Western USA Festival, 2012: This Friday, August 10, 2012 to Sunday, August 12, 2012, in Richmond, California

From: Amanuel Tesfamariam <aman59_at_sbcglobal.net_at_dehai.org>
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2012 12:32:01 -0700 (PDT)

Selam DeKi Ere _at_ Dehai, Please post the enclosed message. Thank you. ፈስቲቫል ኤርትራ ኣብ ምዕራብ ኣመሪካ፡ ሪችሞንድ፡ ካሊፎርንያ (እዚ ዓርቢ፡ 10 ነሓሰ 2012 ክሳብ ሰንበት፡ 12 ነሓሰ 2012) Festival Eritrea in Western USA: Richmond, California (This Friday, August 10, 2012 to Sunday, August 12, 2012) At the time the amalgameted sellout kedemti, agents of Simer, in the name of "EYC"- Eritrean Youth for Change, following the disappearance of their "Father of all Beggars" and the disposable "Mercinary of all Voterigging leaders", Meles of Abay Tigrai's, out of the War in Terror game, is hopelessly and miserably trying to place Eritrea in harms way, just like Libya and Syria, Eritreans in Bay Area once again are geared to celebrate their Unity in Diversity, to say, "We are Eritrea and Eritrea is us". Please join us in this annual festival to once again celebrate our harmonious culture and peace loving nature, against all the fabricated "sanction" and sabotage odds. Against all the "Sanction" and betrayal odds, We will Never Kneel Down ! The Rule of the Law over the Rule of the Jungle ! Eritrea shall Prevail! Eternal Glory to our Martyrs ! Wetru Awet n'Hafash !   http://youtu.be/cRkjlNfLwaI Selam again Please forward the link Alazar Abraham __._,_.___ Reply to sender | Reply to group | Reply via web post | Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1) Recent Activity: Visit Your Group To Post a message, send it to:   ereatsj_at_eGroups.com To Unsubscribe, send a blank message to: ereatsj-unsubscribe@eGroups.com Switch to: Text-Only, Daily Digest • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use . __,_._,___