[dehai-news] ONLY two days left to register for the 8th YPFDJ conference in Toronto!

From: YPFDJ Toronto <ypfdjtoronto_at_gmail.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2012 23:55:34 -0400

Its getting exciting as the conference nears. Only two weeks before the 8th
annual YPFDJ conference kicks off.

*For those who have not registered*: In two days, registration will be *
CLOSED*!

*Register online today before its too late*:
http://events.r20.constantcontact.com/register/event?oeidk=a07e5yevpsh57dda34f&llr=5w5qeajab

If you need information on the conference, visit:
http://www.ireperi.com/dear-conscious-and-patriotic-youth or email us your
questions.

If you are in the Toronto area, YPFDJ will be at the *ECAO* office the next
two days to help register people who need help registering for the
conference. We will be at the ECAO office *Wednesday August 8th and
Thursday August 9th from 6pm to 9pm*. The ECAO is located at: *920A Bloor
St W, Toronto, ON M6H 1L1 (Outside Ossington subway station with Ossington
and Bloor as the main intersection)*.

--
YPFDJ - Young Peoples' Front for Democracy and Justice
Building a Strong, Conscious and Patriotic Youth Movement