[dehai-news] Ewut Festival 20 12

From: Metkel Asmerom <tewasmeh_at_hotmail.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2012 15:23:40 +0200

Hi Jeganu Deqi Ere !
I would like to express my heartfelt Congratulations to all Eritreans who participated on the Eritrean Festival in Scandinavia Stockholm Sweden. Here follows a short report about the happy atmosphere every participant had at the fantastic festival from 2 - 5 august 2012. i would appreciate it very much if you could please publish the short report on your famous website.
Thank you in advance and best regards !Metkel Asmerom Sweden.