[dehai-news] Elias Amare on Taylor Report/CIUT Toronto discussing the Crumbling Ethiopian Regime (Audio)

From: Senait Yohannes <senait_7yw_at_yahoo.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2012 23:12:36 -0700 (PDT)

Elias Amare on Taylor Report/CIUT Toronto discussing the Crumbling Ethiopian Regime (Audio) In the following Toronto based CIUT 89.5 FM radio interview (23 July) with Elias Amare, an expert on Horn of Africa, is discussing the largest demonstration in Africa since Tahrir Square, Egypt, that is taking place in Ethiopia, as well as the disappearance of the Ethiopian Prime Minister, Meles Zenawi, his health, possible death and its potential effect on Ethiopia and the region. One should not take these remarks lightly. Elias on 07 August 2011 wrote in a public discussion group:  “Meles Zenawi is slowly and agonizingly dying — of cancer. This is a bit of good news that has come our way in some time.” When asked to give his sources he replied: “Take my word for it, and don’t ask me for my sources. But, as an independent journalist, I can vouch for my sources, as long as I am not forced to reveal them.” That was August 2011. A year later, there is no longer any reason to doubt Elias’ sources. Now when he tells us about a hidden power struggle taking place in Ethiopia today no one should take those words lightly either. His sources have proven invaluable and correct time and again. Press You canb listen to this short and to the point interview at: http://natna.wordpress.com/2012/07/24/elias-amare-on-taylor-report-discussing-the-crumbling-ethiopian-regime-audio/