[dehai-news] A Slap on the face for Meles and Rice!

From: Metkel Asmerom <tewasmeh_at_hotmail.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2012 23:10:05 +0200

Hi Jeganu Deqi Ere !
I do hope you are all fine and healthy and wish you success in all your daily acitivities!

We have now witnessed the marvelously successful Youth meeting from more than 10 African countries at Asmara Palace and heard their comments. They made us believe that there is hope for Africa. We have also seen the Fifth Sawa Youth Festival and the inauguration of the 25th round of Sawa trainees. The determination of the Eritrean Youth inside Eritrea and in the diaspora is incredibly high. Eritrea is soon a hope for Africa. I am now sending you a comment about the Somalia Eritrea Monitoring Group's (S.E.M.G.) reports and statements and I hope you will be able to publish it on your famous website.
With best regards!
Metkel Asmerom