[dehai-news] Eritrea: Hizbawi Mekete holds "Illegal Sanctions" Hostage until it is gone for good.

From: michael seium <michael.seium_at_gmail.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2012 11:23:57 -0400

     The Eritrean people are enjoying the outcome of their nation's
development programs on one hand and a very well planned as well as
integrated rebuff against their country that is being undertaken on the
other hand. Eritrean people are patient and wise and know when to speak up
and make lots of noise. They are always in tune with Eritrean happenings
and will monitor the situation of the internal and external affairs of
their beloved home country where ever they may be. This has been proven
time after time and will be the case in the future. You see in the 1950’s
when the same world body that is harassing nations across the world today
by claiming to be a just organization attempted to destroy the very
existence of “ERITREA” the people of Eritrea a lot less in number at the
time, stood up to this bully institution. Today this organization is
dictated by the UN-ethical US ambassador known to many as Susan Rice. This
individual whose job is to find ways to defend the interests of the USA at
the UN which is understandable to some extent is instead destroying the
relationships of this great empire by behaving unfairly and creating
enemies against this great country.

As a tax paying,law abiding citizen of this great American nation I cringe
every time I think of the many millions of people who have put her and the
Obama administration in office. Yes! We understand Eritrea may not be worth
talking about as it may be insignificant in the wider picture, but for
god's sake even the millions of Africans and especially the thousands of
Ethiopians who made a huge difference in the swing state of Virginia by
voting for the current administration are fed up and want another "CHANGE".
 Instead of addressing the issue of the horn of Africa region a region that
is so important to world peace, the state department and the foreign policy
of the USA has sank so low in wasting valuable time and effort by not
following the simple rule of creating to work for peace in the region.

Susan Rice was not even born when the UN illegally awarded Eritrea to
Ethiopia in 1952 as part of a federation on a silver platter. She has no
idea that Eritreans, protested the decision loudly and without a strong
voice of additional people in the diaspora with advanced technology skills
and under forced occupation. However, ERITREA and ERITREANS came out as the
winners by starting a struggle movement with one gun shot. It took a
lengthy national movement and a lot of restructuring as well as thousands
of precious Eritrean lives but in 1991 Eritreans got what they wanted and
what they deserved "INDEPENDENCE". Little does Susan Rice know that passive
and peaceful protest measures gained momentum throughout the 1950's as
Ethiopia consolidated its hold of this great nation known as Eritrea with
the the support of the USA & Britain. The spirit in which the many Eritrean
heroes and heroins carried the struggle has been lit like a match that
continues to burn with desire not to ever abandon ERITREA.

Today, once again we see similar behavior by those who control the United
Nations. The value of this international organization is fading away
despite it's necessity to exist as the world body that must work for peace
and development. The policies of yesteryear have not been changed and
continue to be implemented by a new secretary of state and an ambassador
who has a personal vendetta against the Eritrean leadership.The Eritrean
Government has written on record several times and strongly refuted the
false allegations and illegal sanctions based on fabricated lies. The
Somalia Monitoring group's procedures of investigating and charging as well
as misguiding or should I say guiding to impose sanctions against an
innocent country is setting a dangerous precedence. The think thanks and
groups that make up the Somalia monitoring groups including those
sympathetic to the failed regime in Ethiopia must stop their lies. UN
officials of the minority Ethiopian regime along it's US allies in Susan
Rice need to stop immediately the illegal and unethical maneuvering to
twist other members of the UN to try and win their support for evil deeds
by using these countries as a pawns. Thank you to a very determined and
honest inner city press investigative journalist Mathew Russell Lee the UN
and Susan Rice is getting exposed. Where are the other media outlets?
Hmmmm! A question that begs many answers.

The alleged lack of fairness at the United Nations raises concerns for many
countries. Those who are being used to gain political agendas for allies
that don't deserve it like the minority regime in Addis don't have the
slightest idea that one day what they are doing could come back in full
circle and haunt them. In Addis at the African Union some un-ethical
African leaders are also bought and sold with money so that the few can
benefit for themselves instead of working to benefit AFRICA as a whole. But
what they don't comprehend is that what Eritrea lacks in media resources
and an international platform to challenge the illegal UN actions, it
defends with what is known as "HIZBAWI MEKETE" loosely translated in
English as "The people's defence". Something they will never enjoy in their
lifetime in their respectable countries. In Eritrea the people understand
what it means to protect their cherished nation by any means necessary.

The campaign to alienate this country from other is failing miserably. Even
though the western media continue to paint a horrible picture of the
greatest nation to ever come out of Africa the bottom line remains that it
is one of the fastest growing economies in the world. How? if one asks
because of hard work and resilience which translates into lots and lots of
money that others pay millions for. In Eritrea people work to build and
develop the basic necessities of life like school, health care, food
security and the rest is an icing on the cake. As the second phase of
Eritrea's growth as a nation is upon us, those who don't want to see it
take off will do anything to intimidate, harass and stop it from making
progress but Eritrea will never kneel down, it never has and never will.
The world is living in dangerous times. In order to improve lives across
the globe things must be looked at objectively and critically. It is
 important to understand how the ideological apparatus of big nations
functions as some of them are set out to destroy the image of other smaller
countries that get in their way. So who do they go to? Obviously, the media
institutions that are part of the ideological apparatus of these big
powerful states whose stage of development is mainly driven by greed and
corporate interests. The illegal sanctions against Eritrea are part of the
plan to squash smaller nations from being able to gain wealth from their
own resources and in Eritrea's case it is also to defend the regime in
Ethiopia today that gets invitations to attend G-8 summits when it can't
even stand on it's own two feet to improve the quality of life for it's
people. Like a friend used to say to his dog, "SIT BOY", the current
Ethiopian leader seems to be getting that command by his loyal owners at
these world institutions.

 Mike Seium

E-Smart (Eritrean Sanctions Must be Annulled & RepealedToday)