[dehai-news] We have to expect the worst from Somalia Eritrea monitoring group in line with their credibility

From: mhretab tedlla <tedllam_at_earthlink.net_at_dehai.org>
Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2012 17:56:02 -0700

We have to expect the worst from Somalia Eritrea monitoring group in line
with their credibility

If there is law and order in this world, Eritrea has complained more than
four times against this group, in regard its impartiality,
unprofessionalism, Bias stand against Eritrea to the office of general
secretary and security council who has a deaf ear, The latest complaint
issued to the sanction committee by the representative of Eritrea at UN, one
of the core troubling was this committee by his own admissions has collected
its reports from "foreign low enforcement agencies'' to blame Eritrea. If
that is the case the Ethiopian low enforcement agency can present their case
straight to the Security Council that would have saved them one extra lie
for the committee.

Before predicting what this committee is going to say let's see from the
past what this committee accused Eritrea, here are a couple of them.

The monitoring group made false allegation against Eritrea including 2006
claimed Eritrea had 2000 army personnel to Somalia that was the cover up for
Ethiopian invasion with the support of US. Once proved to be false, all of
the sudden the invisible Eritrean army disappeared and this committee didn't
bother to tell us or the Security Council where about of the 2000 soldiers
of Eritrea notwithstanding Eritrean request.

This group accused Eritrea for using "extortion, threats of violence, fraud
and other illicit means to collect taxes'' from the Diaspora in realty this
committee didn't even ask the Eritrean communities that exist all over the
world they do not have a clue how much sacrifice our people are paying to
meet our objective, independent Eritrea, that doesn't bow to no external
force , that can defend its territorial integrity and sovereignty, Eritrea
that is striding to create social justices, Eritrea that is self reliant,
E.T.C. part of this novel objectives are materialized but it takes the
tenacity willingness of the great people of Eritrea "2%'' if they want to
know is nothing to Eritreans in Diaspora, if they are willing to comprehend
about the same people in Diaspora during the struggle time for liberation
since the E.P.L.F. Organization had to depend on his own people around 1977
Eritreans use to give their total income, except for their minimum expenses,
this might not give the whole picture to this committee but it is fact. The
problem the people of Eritrea encountering is the selflessness of Eritreans
to their country that you don't see it at this era of self-centered. Let
alone Matt Bryden, we don't even expect the whole Somalia Eritrea monitoring
group to understand it.

This committee accused Eritrea for alleged plot to attack the African union
summit in Addis Ababa with a mastermind of the plan "an Eritrean with Oromo
name" to which the Russian Ambassador in his statement described it, not
impressive the content of the monitoring group to include such grave
accusation with no special information.

To this regard the Eritrean delegation on their primary response to the
sanction committee noted this alleged master mind of the plot with Oromo
name can be Goggled and find out his identity by doing that they explain his
identity yet until today the monitoring group didn't worry to find out about
his identity and retrieve their association this with Eritrea, any way maybe
it wasn't meant to be corrected, or it was executed in part to implement
2023 2011.

This fact enables us to predict what their report is going to look like.
First, the fact that they couldn't find anything that associate Eritrea with
opposition group of Somalia. regardless what Ethiopia is doing or saying
they claim to work for regime change in Eritrea, in march of this year with
public proclamation they intruded to Eritrea territory, they hosted Eritrean
opposition group gatherings including terrorist jihadist group, despite all
this the Somalia Eritrea monitoring group from their last indication if they
accuse Eritrean for supporting opposition group in Ethiopia it is not a
surprise.

Two, since they assume "2%'' is the measure income of the country or the
miming resource they might come with the same sort of blockage, to be honest
they might ask even to give all the resources to some third party, to
monitor the wealth of our country. In this unfair era everything is possible
if the people and government bow to whatever they are told. But one
shouldn't expect to happen to Eritrean not even in a million year.

Third, everyone knows the core strength of our people is our unity, and
for those with ill will of Eritrea they don't like to see us united, so they
may tell us not to have Eritrean gatherings, yes everything is possible, but
if the list is up to them it can be endless all that contradict our best
values will be included.

In the end no matter what obstacles they pileup we are going to stand
shoulder to shoulder and defeat all those who are trying to harm this peace
loving people of Eritrea, it is in our culture rather live short years with
courage and dignity peace with every one, as to suffer by inferiority bow to
masters hand out your people in all names, we all are responsible to our
acts at some point.