[dehai-news] 8th Annual YPFDJ North American Conference 2012 TORONTO, ON. Canada August,23-27.

From: samuel Igbu <ypfdjbc_at_gmail.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2012 13:39:28 -0700

-- *Conference dates: August 23, 2012 -to- August 27, 2012 (REGISTER_at_
www.ireperi.com) *
*
*
For information on past conference please visit *www.ypfdj.com *

*What is the YPFDJ conference?*

YPFDJ hosts an annual youth conferences where young Eritreans from around
the world meet to exchange their ideas and share community development and
back home project experiences. YPFDJ conferences offer a platform to
showcase and assess the work carried out by the youth organizations all
over the world; it allows Eritrean youth to learn and interact with
Eritrean leaders about Eritrea's internal and foreign affairs. It is a
unique platform organized by the youth with the help of the Eritrean
community that allows like- minded Eritrean youth to work with each other,
ask questions, share resources and opportunities. It is also a community of
young Eritreans whose members work together and support each other for a
noble and common goal (to build a strong conscious and patriotic youth
movement). Annual YPFDJ conferences are held both in Europe and North
America. The first European YPFDJ conference was held in Germany and the
first one in North America was held in Washington DC. This year Toronto is
hosting the 8th Annual YPFDJ Conference and is doing so for the second time.

*Who should attend?*

The first requirement for attending the conference is age, the conference
is for Eritrean youth between the ages of 18 to 39. You should attend the
conference if you meet the age requirement and if you find the following
conference benefits to be valuable to you:

1. Receive updates from Eritrea on current affairs and other developments
from Eritrean leadership.
2. Learn about ways youth can get involved in the development of Eritrea
from Eritrean leaders.
3. Learn about ways youth can get involved in the development of Eritrea
from other diaspora Eritrean youth (brain gain).
4. Learn from the experiences of other Eritrean community leaders in
developing local Eritrean communities.
5. Have intensive debate sessions in break-out groups to come up with
creative solution.
6. Network and meet 100s of other successful and educated Eritrean youth
from around the world (Canada, America, Europe and Eritrea)
7. Become inspired to make a difference.

*Why is the YPFDJ conference important?*

The YPFDJ conference is the only successful platform for Eritrean youth,
organized by Eritrean youth. This platform provides Eritrean youth from all
over the world an opportunity to network, discuss common problems and
potentially collaborate on future projects that can have local and global
impact. It has proven to be a successful platform that allows Eritreans to
express their Eritrean identity through concentrated and coordinated
activities.

*How can you help?*

You can help by passing this email to anyone and everyone you know that
would be interested in attending the 8th annual North American YPFDJ
conference. We are also always looking for passionate and talented Eritrean
youth who would like to help make the conference a great success. We need
talented individuals in areas of PR, marketing, graphics design, web
development, creative writing and etc... If you are such a person, please
email us at ypfdjtoronto_at_gmail.com.

Sincerely
*YPFDJ British Columbia Chapter*
 YPFDJ Goal and Purpose

   - Our goal is to build a strong, conscious and patriotic youth movement.

 Our purpose is:

   - To raise the awareness and level of organisation of Eritrean youth to
   serve our nation
   - To reassert the identity, patriotism and unity of Eritrean youth
   - To promote the participation of Eritrean Youth in the national
   reconstruction of Eritrea as well as guarding the sovereignty of Eritrea
   - To enhance the position and influence of Eritrean Youth in their
   respective countries of residence.

YPFDJCAN.jpg
(image/jpeg attachment: YPFDJCAN.jpg)