[dehai-news] Your Contribution for Dehai/ESMART new series on the SEMG's lack of credibility is needed

From: E-SMART <esmart_at_eritrean-smart.org_at_dehai.org>
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2012 09:44:16 -0400

As many of you might have already noticed, Dehai and ESMART have
started a joint series, "Saving the Ethiopian Regime at the Expense
of Eritrea". Click the picture on the right hand side of Dehai's
website (www.dehai.org) and it will take you to the series; two
articles are already there.

This series is going to contain articles:

    1. Before the SEMG report is out: we need articles that question
the credibility of the Monitoring group from its past record. These
articles should be out before the report is out. It could come any
day now. The traditional date had been July 18, but it could also
come out before that. This means we have no time left to
procrastinate. We should rush our articles. Saying asap on this one
is only an understatement.
    2. After the SEMG report is out: Articles that analyze the report
and shine a day light on it will be needed as well. We want
people to read the report as soon as it is out, and respond as
quickly as they can. We hope the report on Eritrea this time around
is not as voluminous as the one from last year. This way it will
make a quick reading, giving us a chance to respond quickly.

The coming report, like the now withdrawn Secretary General's Report,
must not be to the full liking of the US as far as Eritrea's
involvement in Somalia. That could be the only reason the Obama
Administration rushed to add two more Eritreans to its 2010 sanctions
list. Read Reuters Report from yesterday's announcement.
 http://af.reuters.com/article/topNews/idAFJOE86500Q20120706
Remember on April 13, 2010, when the UN refused to put Yemane Ghebreab on the
list of people to be sanctioned, the Obama Administration took a
unilateral decision to put him on its own list.

So for now it would be nice if we rush articles questioning the MG
past records. The articles need not be long. Some of us write
long only because we don't know how to communicate efficiently. These
are needed before the report is out. If you wish to remain anonymous,
although we don't see a need for it, you may still send us your articles to:
esmart_at_eritrean-smart.org

Time is of essence here; thus let's take few hrs to jot our thoughts.

Thank you.

The ESMART TEAM

--
Support our Worldwide E-SMART Campaign.
Eritrean Sanctions Must be Annulled and Repealed Today!