[dehai-news] (Vg.Norge) Former fire victims (25) involved in the shooting in Oslo

From: Semere Asmelash <semere22_at_hotmail.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2012 12:25:59 +0000

{Text,translation}
http://www.vg.no/nyheter/innenriks/artikkel.php?artid=10058716
Former fire victims (25) involved in the shooting in Oslo
The incident is being investigated as attempted murder
Published 05/07/12 - 1:02 p.m., as amended 07/05/12 - 13:54 (AP)
By Kristine Hellem Ånstad, Morten Hopperstad and Jarle Brenna
One of the injured (25) after a knife and shooting Thursday night in Oslo has previously been shot in another shooting incident.
Four people were injured in the incident that happened outside the club Crystal, in Mills Street in downtown Oslo on Thursday night.
- There are two people who are shot. One is seriously injured. There are also two people who are inflicted stab wounds, said Lisa Dunham effort leads to the AP on Thursday night.
In a press release from police said that it is only the one who was stabbed is still described as seriously injured. The three other people have injuries described as moderate.
AP has learned that two of the victims, who are in their 20s, are from Eritrea. One victim had previously been involved in a shooting incident in the Old Town in Oslo last autumn. Both victims have been together during both episodes.
- Some of those involved in the incident are known by the police. It is too early to say whether this is gang related, but we look at the association and relationships around the people involved, says Bjørn Inge Hansen, who is police chief in Oslo police told VG Nett
Suspected of murder attempt
One of the injured were in 2009 on suspicion of attempted murder after a shooting incident outside the patio taste for Karl Johan, but the case against him was dropped.
The case continues below the picture ..
Both men were previously convicted, but for less serious conditions.
The details of the occasion for the shooting and knifing incident on the night of Thursday is still unclear.
- We know little about what is the basis for both the knife and no shooting. Now, we formally examine the victims and hope that they can get more information about what has happened and why, says Hansen.
According to several witnesses the police have talked to were seen quarreling and fighting inside the club before the shooting.
- Shot multiple times
Three of the injured person shall, on their own have been able to get to the emergency room in Oslo before the first police crews arrived at the site. The seriously injured were sent to Ullevål hospital.
A witness told the AP that one of the men should have been shot several times in the arm. The police could not confirm this last night.Much of Møllergata is video monitored, but it is unknown whether any of the cameras have captured the shooting.Crime Squad of the Oslo police has started investigations into violence case. The incident is being investigated as attempted murder. None have so far arrested.