[dehai-news] 8th Annual YPFDJ North American Conference 2012 Hosted in TORONTO, ON. Canada August,23-27.

From: samuel Igbu <ypfdjbc_at_gmail.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2012 00:24:37 -0700

YPFDJ hosts annually Eritrean youth conference to reassert and learn from
each other’s experiences. It’s that time of season the time where all
Eritrean Youth from North America and different part of the world come
together to participate, trade ideas and build a solid Eritrean Youth, also
create a solid grass root network among each other in order to achieve a
common goal. It allows us Eritrean youth to learn and interact with
Eritrean leaders about Eritrea’s affairs. The knowledge Eritrean youth
discover from one another as well from Eritrean leaders, on or after the
experience gained the Eritrean Youth most importantly will carry out
continues a fruitful engagement with their communities in their respective
residence also YPFDJ groups across the world with youth of our region with
the objective of contributing in shaping our joint destiny. If you have not
registered yet please do so in the following link below that’s been
provided as the space may fill up real fast.

LINK:
http://events.r20.constantcontact.com/register/event?oeidk=a07e5yevpsh57dda34f&llr=5w5qeajab

Sincerely
*YPFDJ British Columbia Chapter*
 YPFDJ Goal and Purpose

   - Our goal is to build a strong, conscious and patriotic youth movement.

 Our purpose is:

   - To raise the awareness and level of organisation of Eritrean youth to
   serve our nation
   - To reassert the identity, patriotism and unity of Eritrean youth
   - To promote the participation of Eritrean Youth in the national
   reconstruction of Eritrea as well as guarding the sovereignty of Eritrea
   - To enhance the position and influence of Eritrean Youth in their
   respective countries of residence.

YPFDJCAN8CONF.jpg
(image/jpeg attachment: YPFDJCAN8CONF.jpg)