[dehai-news] Saturday June 23rd 2012/ Gang awareness workshop (Winni[peg-Canada)

From: BIRIKTI BAHTA <lkyriak_at_shaw.ca_at_dehai.org>
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2012 05:53:30 -0500

    Saturday 23rd June 2012

GANG AWARENESS SESSION

ERITREAN COMMUNITY CENTER

346 HARGRAVE
AT 10:00 A.M
PRESENTATION BY THE POLICE

This is an opportunity to hear directly from a special unit of the police regarding the risks of youth in our city and province.
The session is appropriate for all parents and youth
particularly Newcomer Families.

Registration for Informational sessions (October Classes) on Youth and intergenerational classes will start on the 23rd of June at the Eritrean Community Center.

An Occupational Health session with a video presentation will be included at the beginning of the session

Please inform our newcomer families to attend as it has been proven in the past to be very beneficial to all participants.

Traditional Coffee breakfast will be served and light snacks
(message sent to 123 recipients of e-mail)