[dehai-news] Eritreans Commemorate Martyrs Day - Report and Photos

From: YPFDJ Toronto <ypfdjtoronto_at_gmail.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2012 17:36:11 -0400

Eritrean Canadians in the greater Toronto area have gathered this day,
Thursday June 20th, 2012 to commemorate and honor those Eritreans who have
paid the ultimate sacrifice for Eritrea. The commemoration consisted of a
long walk, a moment of silence, singing of the national anthem, speeches,
poetry and wreaths being laid by representatives of the PFDJ, YPFDJ, ECAO,
NUEW, and religious organizations; representing all aspects of Eritrean
society paying their respects and honoring our fallen heroes. Also present
was Semere Gebremariam, head of public affairs at the Eritrean Consulate
also conveyed a message from the government of Eritrea to the Eritrean
community during the comemmoration of martyrs day.

Eternal glory to our martyrs
Victory to the masses!
Zelalemawi zikri ne sewatatna
Awet an hafash!

Pictorial report:
https://picasaweb.google.com/114505815539456719027/EritreanMartyrsDayJune20th2012Toronto?authkey=Gv1sRgCPuK96yg8NvF0QE

--
YPFDJ - Young Peoples' Front for Democracy and Justice
Building a Strong, Conscious and Patriotic Youth Movement