[dehai-news] [THE FRONTIER] Across A Barrier Lies Our Triumph - ERITREA 2012

From: Araia G. Ephrem <agephrem_at_yahoo.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2011 21:43:03 -0800 (PST)

Selam All,

SONG LINK: http://mestyat.com/sound/Sami_Getaneh_Egeda.mp3

I wanted to say few words to welcome the new year. But, my mind is reeling back to the current year 2011. I wanted to say so much about the year 2011, but then I could not articulate how to go about it. All I could say is that the year 2011 was a year that had tested us all to the core. We collectively were asked to rise higher and higher each morning we woke up. Merciless Psychological Warfare mechanisms were darted up on us every day!

Our mother, father, middle-aged, youth and toddlers were tested to the core. The most vicious Psy-War was unleashed up on us to subdue us and crush our resolve once and forever. But, we collectively stood taller than ever! Ten folds taller that is!

The year 2011 will remain to be remembered as a year that had questioned our internal integrity. All the evils the year 2011 brought ended up in our trash bins. Nevertheless, the year 2011 also brought its most graces and blessings in all fronts. Those graces and blessing; we will worship, honor and keep forever. And, therefore, across the  barriers lies our triumph! The visions and aspirations of our Gallant Martyrs coming true!

However, why would I even dare to explain the twisty road we walked through so far? I rather share a song that tells it all. Samson Getaneh's newest song is a perfect fit.

It is no wonder my spirits are soaring high into the new year feeling that I am amongst the best of a people called Eritreans! Another year 2012 dawns on us yet to bless us with more vigor and to further strengthen our resolve to continue our path straight ahead. The new year 2012 has come to prove to all of us that Eritrea will remain to stay. That is what our Gallant Martyrs had vowed anyways!

Today, I feel comfortable betting my bottom dollar imagining a significant Eritrea in 2012 and beyond; simply because I know all Eritreans in the whole wide world are poised to yet demonstrate their sheer strength is focused further. It is beyond comfort that I want to wish every Eritrean A HAPPY NEW YEAR!

SONG LINK: http://mestyat.com/sound/Sami_Getaneh_Egeda.mp3

The singer; Samson Getaneh; is a London, UK based Eritrean youth. Yes, we got many talents all over!

God/Allah Bless Eritrea!
Glory To Our Martyrs!

Araia G. Ephrem