[dehai-news] The same old failed US agenda.

From: Stefanos <stefanos08_at_yahoo.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2011 10:52:07 -0800 (PST)

The new US led sanctions on Eritrea came to its expected conclusion. This circus show led by Susan Rice and puppets is pure violation of rights and justice once more towards the hard working Eritrean people. This is more Susan Rice’s satisfaction of ego more than America’s interest, based on fabrication and baseless stories that don’t have have any kind of legal proof (i.e the bombing in Addis or the support to Al Shabab). Eritrea never did or have supported Al Shabab or planned any kind of attack to any country. But as everyone is familiar now, false and fabricated accusations have become common in this world we live in, to destabilize and create chaos to developing countries, and not for justice or to help the needy but first and foremost to benefit their own self.