[dehai-news] [ESMART] Please sign an important petition to US President & Adminstrations

From: Araia G. Ephrem <agephrem_at_yahoo.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Sat, 3 Dec 2011 16:53:45 -0800 (PST)

Selam All,
Please help sign the ESMART petition. The petition directly addresses President Obama and its administration directly. Please have as many Eritreans all over the world and their friends and family sign.

LINK: https://wwws.whitehouse.gov/petitions/!/petition/block-push-strengthen-existing-sanctions-and-lift-sanctions-were-imposed-eritrea/YjjGRqKK

Please pass the link to all your friends and family in face-book, twitter and via email.
We need to reach the target number of petitions by Monday. This is a very important stage in our lives and we should spend the time and energy it requires from each one of us.

On behalf of
E.S.M.A.R.T. Team