[dehai-news] Congratulatory message from EAAA

From: Eaaa News <eaaa_news_at_yahoo.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2011 19:29:59 -0800 (PST)

Congratulatory message from EAAA

Eritrean American Athletics Association would like to congratulate the people and Government of Eritrea for achieving the highest cycling victory ever at home -in the nation's capital.

Our heart felt gratitude goes to the Eritrean Cycling Team who confronted the toughest competitions and taking all the Golds in the Seventh African Continental Cycling Championship.

The contribution of the Cycling fans means a lot to the cyclists and they deserve encouragement to echo back at them.

In EAAA, we are extremely happy and feel absolutely blessed to witness such heightened Eritrean Victory !

Eritrean American Athletics Association