[dehai-news] YPFDJ Toronto held a successful first annual Open House

From: YPFDJ Toronto <ypfdjtoronto_at_gmail.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2011 21:35:13 -0500

YPFDJ Toronto held a successful first annual Open House

YPFDJ Toronto held a successful first annual Open House event this past Saturday November 5th, 2011 at 120 Carlton street, Toronto, Ontario, Canada. The Open House was held to give Eritrean youth in Toronto an opportunity to learn about the YPFDJ movement, why it is important, why so many youth all over the world have joined it, what we do locally, what we are doing for Eritrea and what the movement is doing globally. The Open House event is also a way for those youth interested in being active members of this movement to ask questions and socialize with youth who are already active members of YPFDJ. This was a free event that included presentations, a questions and answers segment, traditional Eritrean dinner and refreshments. Also present were elder members of the Eritrean community and members of the PFDJ.

This event will be held on an annual basis, so do not miss out next year!

--
YPFDJ - Young Peoples' Front for Democracy and Justice
Building a Strong, Conscious and Patriotic Youth Movement

Don't forget to join our Facebook group at YPFDJ-Canada

To remove yourself from this e-mail list, please reply "Remove" to this
e-mail communication.

DSC_0684_JPG
(image/jpeg attachment: DSC_0684_JPG)

DSC_0691_JPG