[dehai-news] Public Announcement: Take Caution While Purchasing Tickets to Asmara

From: EritreaCompass.com <info_at_eritreacompass.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2011 16:29:21 -0000

Selamat, please post on your site

Public Announcement: Take Caution While Purchasing Tickets to Asmara

Getting a cheap ticket to Asmara might get our attention, nonetheless despite it being attractive we need to be careful from which agent we are buying our tickets. Numerous amounts of people in London have been victimised by one non Eritrean agency namely Sky Master Travel Agency that is based in Wembley, London UK.

We therefore encourage you to take extra care, and only advise to purchase your tickets from reliable and trusted agencies.

This information has come to light from those that have already lost money thinking that they bought a ticket to Asmara. You are therefore called upon to pass this information on to your fellow citizens and also encourage them to pass it on.

Many Thanks

EritreaCompass.com
Website: http://www.eritreacompass.com/
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/eritreacompass Connect with us on Facebook: http://bit.ly/c0haJr