[dehai-news] YPFDJ - Fundraising - Film contest

From: samsom kebedom <samsom.kebedom_at_gmail.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2011 18:56:21 +0200

Dear comrades

I hope you all are doing well.

The fact is that befor the 8th Conference YPFDJ we need a lot of money so we are trying to collect money in every possible way. One of the ways is, participate in a film competition where we can win 25 000 SEK.
The reason we are contacting you is because we need your help. We want you to go into (http://vittgrafiska.se/) and like our movie (Lila av Samsom Kebedom). Whoever has the most "likes" have the chance to win money.

So what you should do is that you go to the site http://vittgrafiska.se/, were you will find various videos on the right side. We want you to choose our movie and "like" it.
Our movie is called LILA av Samsom Kebedom.

Please spread this around to everyone and ask them to go in and "like" the movie. We have some time constraints so we have to get on with it now. Ask all our members to go in and like the movie.

Thanks for your time, and I hope we will win.

Greetings
Samsom