[dehai-news] YPFDJ First Monthly Political Awareness Day (Niqhat)

From: YPFDJ Toronto <ypfdjtoronto_at_gmail.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2011 21:22:41 -0400

 Selamat dehai community members and participants,  YPFDJ Toronto will be holding its first Niqhat Discussion/Lesson for this year. Every month YPFDJ Toronto will host a discussion meant to raise the level of consciousness in the Eritrean community. Although we have started late this year, we expect to dive right in to some of the issues everyone wants to talk about.

*Political Education Series (PES) Topic: *

  1. Critical Thinking
  2. Formal Logic
  3. A Case Study Concerning the Legal Battle and Implementation of the Delineated Eritrean- Ethiopian Border.