[dehai-news] NY meeting

From: fitsum zerai <wfwz0803_at_aol.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Sat, 8 Oct 2011 15:43:38 -0500

What Was the Question?

In governmental administration, it is nice to believe that the world is simple and that we can easily get high-quality answers to our questions. But in fact our reality is mostly very complex, and we don't understand it well. The bottom point is we need to spend more time helping people understand and deal with complexity and less time concocting dumping down mechanisms. A perfect example of what happens when you dumb down complexity occurs in when assume. Assumptions aren't necessary mean are facts. Then as a result, our understanding on matters or conditions may or may not be accurate when assuming. When we face something as complex as difficulties, we have an urge to simplify the problem. But we often oversimplify it, by creating add-homogenous solutions: means some times our assumptions can be groundless and impractical. These can lead a person to be a victim of incertitude or uncertainty of impractical thoughts. At this point, if we get to this climax, it is always better to pause for little while and l ook for the subjective cause and effect to capture the periodical circumstances-the facts. It is known that few people spread lots rootless ideas about our dedicated government's work but I think these people are sick in the head. I am not really sure what is running in to their mind. I am sure that we are really blessed to have such tremendously strong leaders who are commuted beyond what we think they should do.

 Well-run government is a backbone of strong nation. It is implemented well and deeply rooted in our system. That is the reality in our soul motherland Eritrea. Therefore, having a concrete knowledge in politics may lead each one of us to have subjective understanding on matters and be practical. Based on our most beloved and dedicated president's meeting which held on Sep/25/2011, I would like to utter a bid about our history how and who reform the foundation of our revolution back in 1970. And also I would like to touch bases in generally the meeting's atmosphere of New York city as well as few factors why our leaders are dynamically trusted.

In late 60th and early 70th, right after the start of armed struggle in sep/01/1961, our armed political movement encroached slowly. People joined to ELF from everywhere desiring independence. Among those actively participants to ELF, there were lots of emotional sentiments of politics, but the main question that can be raised is, was there any strong organization which was committed to achieve the indestructible independence we have now? I would let readers find out the answer for this question but one thing we surely know is, Eritrean history thought us that there were dynamic factors that led a turning point which we can call the renaissance of EPLF. President Isaias and his collogue had critical opinion of the ELF's leadership and stayed committed to croup and missioned to fight against the firs enemy.

Isaias, Romodan, and as well as others describe the early time movement that strong reformation was needed in order to get our independence journey well done. Although, people desired to fight against the Ethiopian colony, but actual reformation was achieved by those few. They weren't only benevolent but also were highly intelligent, strong decision makers, well organized and intelligently established irreversible work's guidelines, and highly devoted for our independence. Back then up on reformation, it was obvious that circumstances were treacherous- almost impossible to think for survival. They formulated and set up our life-long armed struggle and earned free country. This is what they have gone through. What amazing individuals! This is what they have contributed for us. So, I am just wondering if there is a single facts for not to recognized their above and beyond dedications? The answer is nothing. We should have deep vanity over our nation's well secured accomplishments. Mr. President: your Excellenc y is always greatly appreciated.

Having deeper sense of the past is a great foundation for our futures' political vision (history). The humanities allow us to see more than our personal past. Through the humanities we may immerse ourselves in the firsthand experiences of those who actually lived and often struggled in the past, and struggled with many of the problems that face us today. These experiences help each of us to better understand what living is all about. The realized human being is an accumulation of what has gone before and how that affects the present. For having a better understand of our future, we have to recognize context because everyone and everything exist in context, a framework of circumstances and relationship. Those dynamic Eritrean leaders that we have today have established with perpetual context of our political history. I think it is a valid reason to recognize their dedications. So, as an Eritrean child, you and I are very glad that we have such strong leaders who can visualize the future better and grounded in  our past history. Thank you Mr. President and collogues.

In 1970, the dissentions within the ELF vagaries created a renaissance to tridivisiveness egressed the ELF into three disunite- cliques. One clique took their journey to the mountain of Sahl, other coterie under Isayas' leadership, left for Eritrea's eastern part munitions, while the third coterie marched off to Aden and came back by boat to Eritrea and lodged in Denkalia- just south of Aseb city. These three divisions eventually integrated to become one and went by the name of Eritrean people's liberation front (EPLF). There, it has never been said officially but what been heard from historian was "letter wrote by Isaias been sent to those four hundred fighters whom were lodged in Kassela to join the groups in the eastern part of Eritrea". I think this is good example to give as an idea how they came through. They are fiercely guarded with positive attitude. I am still amazed by their ability to continue to stay focused in running Eritrea to be indestructible developed country. They are trusted because the y work hard to achieve our destiny for peace, development, justice, liberation, and equality.

For generations, seminars of the Eritrean president of Isaias Afwerki have been reasoned enough to all Eritreans: adult, youth, kids, religious leaders, politicians, doctors, professors, and all kind of people who occupy different social positions. Yesterday, the 25th of Sep/2011, in the hearts' of the beautiful City of New York, the spirit of the Eritreans with our president was amusingly impressed to all outsiders. As I conversed with the facility's manager and U.S. police officer in outside of the premises, said," were so impressed by the entire atmosphere- the happiness, the integrity-unity, the dignity, the curiosity, over all the ergonomics- you name them was very unique and amazing." They actually mention that it was hard to believe that people were in the line almost ever since 5 am to get in to the building for the 1 pm meeting schedule. It was just unbelievable they said. Incredible, it was like as on most evening as if everyone in Asmara-in the capital was out strolling with pride. People putted t heir hands together to show strong support to our Government.

When people saw the loser lined up from across the street for demonstration, a folk song called SESUNU (2) IDEN WALTAN KUNU- ATA'ZA ADINA KEYEE ATWA GUANA, was sung by group of mothers in the line and everyone follow the verse and surly sent a strong message to those few. People just confirmed to them that it is always our dream to protect our country from any outside danger that can occurs. But I still can't believe that I have seen this in my eye. I am sure it was such strange thing to all of us to see such like this. All the people were about to chew them. They were so embarrassed. Not only embarrassed, but surely we knew that they suffered from concussion injuries (Brain injury) which the atmospheres they have created themselves. They are defeated and useless.

For same reason, In the EPLF's history during revolution and up to now, ideologically to glowingly praising individuals' for their ironic dedication for the benefit of the mass has never been practiced as a culture. Somehow, we never recognized credential ties. Therefore the question is, do we still need to be remained quite- not to recognize their above and beyond effort? What if we do or we don't? My answer to this question is leaving it up to the readers of this context.

Despite of his subjective oration he gave in the caucus, up on his leave, he observed the crowed huddled in the street of New York surrounded the Manhattan Center showing their support to his leadership Excellency and he was like "am not leaving unless I shake the strong hands of these brave people" and he walked towards the people who were waiting outside the whole day and greeted almost everyone and at the end both the president and the people left new York city with great sense of pride. It was amazing. He has been rooted in to our blood, he is, and he will be forever. In this world, especially in the 21st century, it is really hard to see such leaders highly devoted their entire life for the benefit of the mass. It is only given to Eritrea. It isn't just practical to see such kind talented and devoted individuals, but in Eritrea it is practical and someday I can assure you that our historical Excellency will have a great impact not only to our region but also to the entire world.

Mr. President Isaias in his introduction said, "Hello all! It is true that it seems we were apart from each other for ten years but in truly speaking we were not really apart from each other even for one hour because your pride is my pride. We are the people who grounded on the same destiny. Our national sprit and mentalities are firmly tight together." In the meeting he answered very important questions which were asked by the participants such as surrounding politics and military conditions as well as their effective consequences in the region has been carefully addressed to public. Always, thanks to the Eritrean mother whom the origin of the king society.

Let me just bring another facts I thought it could be. If most health care would cost us money, we wouldn't be able to afford the costs and this would be tremendous problem to the entire population. If most facilities were confined in limited area, we wouldn't be able to say, are working for equality, but the Governments' number one priority is establishing equal distribution of healthcare, mandatory education, food security, transportation, road construction, economic development, communication ( Tell), housing ( shelters) , and so on..in each zones. We can be insatiable to our demanded needs but soon we will be fully satisfied- it takes time and hard work. So, let's put our hands together and establish a better life for our kids. Showing great support to our leaders vital work means supporting to our future generation.

In the end, in the context, I would like to thank inclusively to all Eritreans who organized this meeting, stuff members of the Eritrean embassy in DC, Eritrean ambassador in NY, and New Yorker's youth. Especially thanks for those groups of people who were helping to secure the environment the days after the meeting over. On behalf of everyone, I would like to say great job and may god bless you all. Your dedications mean to us not only defending leaders' life but it also mean to us that you defended the dignity of our nationalism. The leaders are us and we are them. Therefore your outstanding devotion is greatly appreciated, and that is what real Eritrean nationalism means. To secure life of our leaders wasn't only a job of our administration but also eyes of our beloved people were widely opened in controlling the street of New York right around the building of Manhattan Center even farther.

Thank you!
Wrote by Fitsum ( Wedi Zagir)
USA          ----[This List to be used for Eritrea Related News Only]---- Received on Sat Oct 08 2011 - 22:55:05 EDT