[dehai-news] Youth Thanksgiving soccer tournament 2011

From: Ghezae Hagos <gdavid6_at_yahoo.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2011 18:21:46 -0700 (PDT)

Dear All,

I would like to inform you The Eritrean Youth Athletes community of Santa Clara Hosting Thanksgiving soccer tournament 2011 Date Thursday November 24, 2011
Event will include festival live music and dance night. We will send more update and complete information regards to the program and event locations.

For more information please contact Mussa 408-561-7188

Ibrahim for team registration:
408-568-0130
Best Regards
Board Eritrean Youth Athletes Santa Clara

         ----[This List to be used for Eritrea Related News Only]---- Received on Sat Oct 08 2011 - 01:02:38 EDT