[dehai-news] Siwue Tegadalay Ghilay

From: Fesh Bahlna <fesh85_at_hotmail.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2011 13:58:11 -0700

The Eritrean Community around the Washington DC Area is inviting to all Eritreans for this Saturday Oct 08,2011 to participate in the fundraising event for our Brother and comrade SIWUE TEGADALAY GHILAY BOKRETSION who passed away in New York city due to natural cause while he was on duty with our president ISAIAS AFEWERKI mission .Place will be at the ECCC 600 & L st NW, Washington DC 20001. Starting time 4 pm.

Ghilay_jpg
(image/jpeg attachment: Ghilay_jpg)