[dehai-news] HYPOCRISY IN MEDIA OF THE WEST

From: Andemariam Seyoum <semhar1a_at_mymts.net_at_dehai.org>
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2011 09:59:57 -0500

At this time a lot is happening in the streets of New York and other US cities. Demonstrations against corporate greed is an on going daily event. But, none of the western media outlets are giving it any coverage. They are muzzling the voice of the people. It is ironic that these western medias were funning the uprising of the Middle East no matter how minor the incidents were. They aired every police brutality. When it comes to their own though they kept silent. Reason given was because they are "FREE PRESS". Now, I am not sure what "free press" means to the American people. Hypocrites. We have seen it all.

         ----[This List to be used for Eritrea Related News Only]---- Received on Wed Oct 05 2011 - 11:54:12 EDT