[dehai-news] Re: PIA's seminar

From: abeba ghebremedhin <gsembel_at_msn.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2011 03:44:22 +0000

First and foremost I would like to congratulate the OC for the tireless efforts and time they put in for this historical day. Can we all take a deep breathe?. I don't think it was any bodies guess that so many people will show up, but it happened. It is over. I don't think we have the right to make them feel that they have done a crime. We are all humans. As always Eritreans are forgiving and let us forgive each other and stop all the bickering. As far as I am concerned we are opening doors for those telamat and kedat. to divide us. History was made on Sunday the 25th of September. The most honored and beloved brother, father and comrade of all Eritreans was here. I was not there, but I followed it with my daughter on face book and we were crying the happy tears. I wanted my husband to go and meet his long time besay, because like the rest of our people they were together to keep us safe and sound. To enlighten our Beloved Eritrea and to become the nation that Eritrea is today and will be tomorrow. God/ Allah Bless the country of ours. Let the Lion of Nakfa continue to fight and never kneel down. I have never felt so proud to be an Eritrean from top to bottom. I was so excited to see all Eritreans young, old, women and men with their Flags for the sake of OUR UNITY. I hope we can come to our senses and stop blaming one another. We are all mature adults and let's hold hands for more festivities and actions. Thank you all, I love each and every one of you People and always will. Let's stand together for better for worse. Keyntalalem Mebsea Atina Bisem SEWATNA. Glory to Our Martyers. God/Allah Bles Eritrea and its People. Long Live to PIA Yekeneyelay, Abeba

         ----[This List to be used for Eritrea Related News Only]---- Received on Thu Sep 29 2011 - 00:17:22 EDT