[dehai-news] Question to the Organizing committee of President Isaias meeting in NY City.

From: Alula Afework <alula_afework_at_hotmail.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2011 17:51:29 -0400

Dear Organizing committee of President Isaias meeting in NY City:

First and Foremost I want to thank all those who voluntarily took their time to organize such a historic event. Though I was among the many Eritreans that was not able to get in, due to the lack of space, I understand in light of the time constraints, to find such a big enough place to accommodate all of us, might have been rather challenging.
Though I didn’t get inside, I was quite sure, upon return home, I could find the entire seminar with President Isaia’s Speech as well as any Q&A section to be posted either at dehai, or at the website that was supposedly built just for this even at www.gemely.com. Though I was expecting a video of the program, to my dismay and am sure to many other Eritreans who are dying to hear this seminar, especially to those of us over many thousand Eritreans who made it to NY city and were not able to get in to the arena, not even a sound bite of the seminar is available. I am not quite
sure what it is taking the committee, to post this, seminar online. My understanding is, prior seminars of President Isaias including his recent meeting with Eritreans in Uganda were posted in a very timely fashion. With all due respect for the committee, in 2011 in United States to have a seminar of such magnitude and not post this video or at least audio is just not acceptable.
So please whoever is in charge of this video and audio editing, do whatever you have to do , and post this as soon as you can, cause thousands if not millions of Eritreans all over the world are waiting to see and hear. Thank you.

Alula Afewerki

         ----[This List to be used for Eritrea Related News Only]---- Received on Tue Sep 27 2011 - 23:07:15 EDT