[dehai-news] PIA conducts a Historic Public Seminar in New York!

From: Yared Tesfay <ytmn2_at_yahoo.co.uk_at_dehai.org>
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2011 09:39:42 +0100 (BST)

TO ALL INTERNATIONAL MEDIA OUTLETS
PRESIDENT ISAIAS AFWERKI CONDUCTS A HISTORIC PUBLIC SEMINAR IN NEW YORK, MANHATTAN CENTER September 26th, 2011  Embassy News President Isaias Afwerki today, 25th September 2011, made a historic public seminar to over 6,000 Eritreans gathered inManhattan Center, New YorkBy Embassy Media News,London, UK 26/09/2011Today, New York City has been rocked by something extraordinary.  Most New Yorkers were forced to ask themselves if they have missed the day’s breaking news after baffled to find all roads to the Manhattan Center, one of New York’s most elegant and versatile special eventdestinations, has been shut down for sometime.Different reports indicating there were thousands of Eritreans from across Canada and North America flocked all the way to New York to attend the much anticipated public seminar made by their President, Isaias Afwerki.Embassy Media News has learnt the seminar was a complete success and for that we would like to extend our gratitude to all the organizers of this historic and successful event as well as to the  hero president and his delegates.We are going to keep you update whenever we got relevant pictures and video material of the seminar.THE CROWDThe Joyful Crowd outside the centerThe Joyful Crowd waving flags and placard outside the centerThe Joyful Crowd waving flags and placard outside the centerThe Joyful Crowd at the entrance THE VENUEThe venue - Proud Eritreans taking their seatsEagerly awaiting the arrival of the PresidentEagerly awaiting the arrival of the PresidentManhattan Center goes over capacity already THE SEMINARThe colorful seminar beginsPresident Isaias conducting the seminar

         ----[This List to be used for Eritrea Related News Only]---- Received on Mon Sep 26 2011 - 10:52:43 EDT