[dehai-news] REGISTER WITH YPFDJ TORONTO TO GO TO WASHINGTON DC FOR THE YPFDJ CONFERENCE - BUS ALMOST FULL

From: YPFDJ Toronto (ypfdjtoronto@gmail.com)
Date: Thu Aug 25 2011 - 18:35:58 EDT

Hello,

Please be advised that YPFDJ Toronto will be leaving for DC on Wednesday
August 31st 2011. If you have not registered please *register immediately*,
we only have a few spots open! Those who can register must be adults 18-35
years old. If you are between 35-40 years old we would also like you to
register as we have a special program available for your group.

*CLICK ON THE LINK TO REGISTER* :
https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dFZiNU1OWHZocm9IY215aldCMDE0M3c6MA

Thank you!

--
YPFDJ - Young Peoples' Front for Democracy and Justice
Building a Strong, Conscious and Patriotic Youth Movement

Don't forget to join our Facebook group at YPFDJ-Canada

To remove yourself from this e-mail list, please reply "Remove" to this e-mail communication.