[dehai-news] The Good Name of Adrian Troy of PVI

From: awetnayu@hotmail.com
Date: Sun Aug 21 2011 - 10:43:25 EDT

The Good Name of
Adrian Troy of PVI

In
June of 2011 I posted an article, “Eritrea, UK and
PVI Incident” highlighting the significance and the implications of the
incident. I received considerable responses and reactions. However, I was taken
aback, surprised and pleased after I read an email from Adrian Troy one of the
four men that were held in Eritrea. I asked Mr. Troy if I can share the email
with my Facebook bodies and, he said that I can share it with every Eritrean. I
felt that our brief exchange was significant and worthy of our collective
attention because it provides us with opportunities for a fresh start. It
allows us to move forward and create a bridge. This also id a huge slap for
those that live to see disharmony with hopes that it could serve their petty
interests. I have decided to show the exchange as is…