[dehai-news] First Annual PFDJ/YPFDJ Benefit Dinner -- Toronto,Canada (Sat.20/08/11)

From: YPFDJ Toronto (ypfdjtoronto@gmail.com)
Date: Tue Aug 16 2011 - 19:41:48 EDT

**First Annual PFDJ-YPFDJ Benefit Dinner**

Ertreans in Toronto and environs are invited to take part in the first
Annual PFDJ-YPFDJ Benefit Dinner in support of Eritrean Youth of the Greater
Toronto Area this Saturday, August 20, 2011.

We invite you to join us for this great opportunity to learn about the
unique and important work of the YPFDJ movement in the city of Toronto, and
become a sponsor in the future endeavors of this movement, all while
enjoying a great night of food and entertainment.

All the proceeds from this event will go in support of YPFDJ.

Location: Assab Restaurant, 814 Bloor St. West
Admission: $50 pp (includes one complementary drink)
Time: 7PM-1AM

Everyone Welcome

--
YPFDJ - Young Peoples' Front for Democracy and Justice
Building a Strong, Conscious and Patriotic Youth Movement

Don't forget to join our Facebook group at YPFDJ-Canada