[dehai-news] YPFDJ-British Columbia Is Hosting Eritrean BBQ FESTIVAL IN Burnaby Central Park. August/28/2011

From: samuel Igbu (ypfdjbc@gmail.com)
Date: Mon Aug 15 2011 - 19:54:07 EDT

Come Join US This Event of Barbecue Fest. It will be a lot of fun with a
full of Activities Soccer, Volley-ball and what ever your wish maybe and
Dance at the Park with the finest DJ. Danny while Enjoying BBQ. At this
Event Eritrean BBQ day in Vancouver Eritrean and friend of Eritrean

The YPFDJ-BC is trying to enforce and bridge the gap in Eritrea in the
education curriculum specially in this technology world, we need
donations Technology
materials. From Now Until the end of 2011 we are collecting Computers , PC
accessories and books that is in good condition. We are working closely
with all the YPFDJ chapters And NEUYS in Eritrea. On this BBQ FEST. As we
have fun we also want to make it productive. We Hope that you join us and we
are looking forward to seen you.. Anyone that can't make due been out of
town you can contact us through the email provided ypfdjbc@gmail.com. We
need your help to bridge the gap our Eritrea youth in Eritrea any donation
is good as specified on the above. We all are collecting cash donation to
help us for the shipment. The sooner we collected the faster that we can
ship it., Technology products, PCs, software and books and cash any amount.
Please reach out, Every donation will be documented by whom donated and the
receiver will also sign and give you notification of received. We will also
let you know when the shipment is made out.