[dehai-news] The Soft Power Of Eritrea Is Magnet Of Tourist Destination

From: samuel Igbu (ypfdjbc@gmail.com)
Date: Wed Aug 03 2011 - 05:42:32 EDT

If we widen what peace and beauty tells us, we also watch out how we walk or
pirouette. The way we walk can give us special spice in our success stories.
When
we walk, we should keep our toes pointing straight ahead; hold our head
erect chest high and stomach in. This helps us carry our body beautifully.
While walking, we
should never hold our hands stiff; swing them in the normal way. Because, we
notice that the secret of dressing well, of attractive and pleasing
appearance, putting beauty into our life and into our
home lies in the knowledge of what colors suit us and what do not. Even from
psychological point of view, we feel more confident and we can mix ourselves
with people easily and deal with them better and more successfully when we
are
dressed up to the occasion. Perfect appearance gives us self assurance and a
sense of well-being. But, to feel confident, we do not mean we improve our
appearance at the risk of losing our own individual charm
and personality. But we should believe in simplicity. We should dress
modestly. We should believe ourselves as more important than our dresses.
For, overdressed will
make us ugly, you know. Yes! It is right that we to choose good dress that
can help us work. As long we have choices to drink, we have right to drink
whatever drinks we want. But water is the wisest drink! Having
this approach, it helps us get brightness to our complexion and a sparkle to
our eyes. We will be so safe to meet our demands. Once we are blurred with
bad drinks, we never find out what beauty will be. Previously we were
ignorant
about what beauty was. But now we are lucky that we have billions of books
which assure us what beauty is. I think in this century of honor, we are not
forgiven if we
make mistakes. For, it is available to find what we want. Of course, by
being one self, we will be in the best safe haven to enjoy our world.
Understandably, because of drinks, we know peace will be
affected. Therefore, we have full understanding about how to drink and
behave. We have norms and traditions where we can entertain. We have rules
and regulations where we can be who we are. By
pumping tanks of beer and whisks never gratify peace. Contrarily, it affects
developmental strategies. Contextually speaking, peace and beauty are wide
and as big as oceans. If we want to savor what peace and beauty is, let us
prefer our natural color. To me it is a beautiful choice. Because the
simpler the hairstyle, the more attractive it makes. And nothing is needed
to consume. If we have a talent in discovering what our style must be, we
must have
adamant position in sticking to it. This helps us use a little jewelry to
add to our beauty. Otherwise, more jewelry will make us vulnerable to ugly
thoughts. From this we understand that many problems emanates from people
who dislike themselves. Those people who hate themselves are cause of ugly
thoughts. Since we have no such behaviors and since we have education for
all,
health for all, social justice and our national slogan is “Victory for the
Masses”, we don’t have the habit of becoming someone else. We want to be our
selves. If we hate our selves, we increase our expenses. If we increase our
costs, and then we will definitely get short of money. Eventually we commit
mistakes. For which our policies directs us to use our inner potential in
order to be self reliant citizens. To appear and to act beautiful is not the
right way to become and
peaceful beautiful. No matter how beautiful we may look outwardly, if our
inner self is not peaceful and beautiful, our outer self cannot remain so
for long. Thus we make our first step to our inner glowing is to get rid of
negative and ugly thoughts and fi ll our
mind with positive and beautiful thoughts. We should advise each other to
clear away all those cataclysmic behaviors: cover ups, useless and baseless
thoughts, petty jealousness, annoyances and resentments. Bu let us add
color to our languages with happy minds and loving thoughts. We should
encourage each other to make cosmetics to heart, as we like them in to our
lips. This is the treasure seated with us. Our best words are to become wise
and
patient. We should value patience more than any thing else in the world. We
should never harbor grudges. By choosing open places to sit and to admire
nature, to be polite and to be tactful, we believe we earn much more health.
By
deciding to work what we feel good makes us lead a happy life. By making our
work rooms clean, we can live as we are at home. Our work place is the
geography of beauty if we recognize that it
can be as beautiful as we think. If our work place is not comfortable, who
do you think responsible? I think it is we can make it or not. Therefore, we
understand that the highest form of beauty demands a
sweet and noble disposition which makes even a plain face radiant. For us,
peace and beauty is the fragrance of goodness. And a peaceful and beautiful
person is the doer of the peaceful and beautiful things. Looking at
ourselves as an
observer, what we think and do make us more beautiful than what we wear. For
us, living is in the art of creating new relationships. We think we are
living to achieve this goal of ours is great to make our conscientious goal:
a peace of
mind. In life we follow our bliss. Since we are happy we do not need to
speak about it. In short the place of our soft power is the very peace and
beauty we endow with. If we communicate with this around, we surely
cultivate a spirit
of love, kindness, hopefulness, generosity, cheerfulness, punctuality,
simplicity, interdependence and courteous behavior. It is the way to the
highest peace and beauty. In our words, our home is the dearest place on
earth. The best
road for us is that one which takes us towards our home. We love to decorate
and sweeten our home as we do to ourselves. The credit for most of our
beauty gives it to our families. Most of the things we learn in life are
what we acquire
from our home. The fi rst teacher for the laws of our unselfi shness,
respect for others, cheerfulness and charity is our mom. That is why, we
wish to make a parent who makes their evening beautiful by spending it with
their children.
We do also imagine our home as a little bit joyous, full of life, full of
laughter, playfulness, and brightness. Since home is the sole world of the
child we try to make it full world. We want to make a home where “please”
“sorry”
“thank you” are common words of the members of the family. Slamming doors is
a sign of ugliness in our understanding. And shouting to little children is
never civility. Home is the place where kindness, patience, forbearance,
gentleness, and charity are most in demand and should be most frequently
practiced. The home is more than the four dimensional walls, the roof and
the slippery floor. Home is a safe place where in children are raised with a
beautiful thoughts, strong body, and lovely character. Of course it is true
that upbringing is the most factors for a peaceful country. We know that
each problem originates from home. For which we make campaign on this in
order to get rid
off it and direct towards peaceful environment. As we dig out peace and
beauty deeper and deeper, we understand that purity, happiness, good manner,
intelligence, self confidence and personality make us great and beautiful.
As we work
to do so, we include beautiful heart, beautiful mind, beautiful soul, and
beautiful character and finally peaceful mind. As we take care and decorate
ourselves, we have beautiful and graceful hand.
As we have gratitude, we stay with beautiful people. As we believe that life
doesn’t get completed by money, by success or by art, life becomes fulfilled
only when it comprises love. As true happiness is found only within love,
natural
self is to understand love. Since we have this, we recognize each other as
one nation. We help each other. The final soft power we have regarding our
peace and beauty we have freedom and liberty. We have
lost many great men and women. To explain this I would like to tell Plato’s
experience. Plato was very proud of being Greek, Man and not slave. As soon
as he said he was not slave, he was sold to one of his students. Finally he
was
asked to whom he appreciated most. He said to the one he gave him the
freedom. He is right. Before any person, we love to recognize a person who
gave us the freedom to live. If we see from where we are at this moment, we
would be in front of millions of memories of giving and sacrifices. The
position we are is the result of giving freedom and liberty to learn and get
enlightened and celebrate the values of freedom in a way it
should be. If a country doesn’t have freedom, there is no dignity. Since we
honor and thank those fallen heroes and heroine who made our freedom come
true and those dignified citizens who are keeping it, we always attract
freedom and prosperity. Without this tangible manifestation of freedom,
there would never be full thinking to think. The pinnacle of peace and
beauty is freedom. Peace and beauty is the attribute of freedom. Peace and
beauty is
freedom to contribute gorgeous ideas to develop. It is the starting point to
innovate new inventions to inherit remarkable values to new generation. It
is freedom to celebrate by becoming calm and healthy. It is freedom to clean
grudges and look forward. It is freedom to document stories of victories and
learn from failures. It is freedom to love and get married in order to show
the altruism to our own children and inherit our country with beautiful
children to lead it. It is freedom to give with out paying charges and work
voluntarily. Therefore, if we have full picture of what peace and beauty is,
we have plenty to contribute. We have abundance to own much more profession.
From
our historical experience, we could have multiple talents. For which we have
one precondition: inner peace and beauty. One who is peaceful and beautiful
never misses profession. By being who we are have profession. By being
within our selves we have things to do. Since we have ownership of our
country, we have our own idea to make what our country ought to be. We have
no replica constitution from outside. We have our own
constitution to retain our peace. Historically speaking, Eritrea is the land
of Punt. Egyptians came in Eritrea in order to pray. They used to come here
in order to be blessed with God. That signifies that our country was
originally
land of Punt-God. Our country is the power of the powerless. We Eritrean
people are source of peace for our neighbors. Our government has done
tremendous job to bring peace and stability in Sudan. Since our government
believes on
constructive engagement, there are a lot of peaceful changes coming in our
region. Our neighbors are coming to understand self reliance as a sole idea
to win over poverty. That is why Eritrea is becoming a
rose in the middle of thorny trees. That is why Eritrea becomes the beacon
of peace in our region and the whole world. Finally, as reminder, we avoid
competition no matter where it comes from. Competition creates a climate of
separation.
Concentrating in abundance is what makes life cheerful. We need to look into
those undiscovered about us and associate creativity building. And we should
start right away practicing for more of these qualities. Eventually, the
future grows from the present
days. Success comes to those who believe that they can succeed. And whatever
we believe at comes up at its right moment. Never doubt. It will appear.
With we are growing. With we win over food security. With we own our peace.
With this we breathe peace, security and
territorial integrity. For, we love peace. Therefore come and enjoy Eritrea.

Writer(Fitsum Amaha)

--
Sincerely
*YPFDJ British Columbia Chapter*

- Our goal is to build a strong, conscious and patriotic youth movement.

Our purpose is:

- To raise the awareness and level of organisation of Eritrean youth to serve our nation - To reassert the identity, patriotism and unity of Eritrean youth - To promote the participation of Eritrean Youth in the national reconstruction of Eritrea as well as guarding the sovereignty of Eritrea - To enhance the position and influence of Eritrean Youth in their respective countries of residence.