[dehai-news] 500 Pages of FABRICATED LIES

From: Zeyhilel@aol.com
Date: Fri Jul 29 2011 - 12:07:43 EDT

500 Pages of FABRICATED LIES
by Zeyhilel
These "500 pages" of these LIARS remind me of a performance evaluation of
a co-worker of mine years ago. His supervisor was so determined to have him
fired that he compiled an eleven pages (11) long performance review
detailing all kinds of negative innuendos about the co-worker. Of course, the
11-page review became the joke of the week at the time ("Hey Don, what do you
do to deserve 11 pages review, while we get only one page?") and it was
immediately trashed by higher authorities. The moral of the story should be
obvious. A tiny country that has $600 GNP per capita, one of the six poorest
countries of the world, CANNOT be engaged in covert activities that
generate 500 pages, EVEN IF IT WANTS TO.
Before issuing NEW LIES, the Somalia UN Monitoring Group should have at
least explained its MOTHER OF ALL LIES: Its blatant lie that 2000 Eritrean
soldiers were fighting alongside the Somali Islamic Alliance against the
invading Ethiopian army in 2006. Now, what ever happened to the 2000 Eritrean
soldiers? Did they just evaporate? Did the UN Monitoring group ever consider
 apologizing to the Eritrean people and the Eritrean government for this
gross lie? Or, was the UN Monitoring Group just doing its job, which is
FABRICATING LIES? Well, nothing is new to us there. Didn't we see this in Iraq?
The UN inspections group there lied about the existence WMD in Iraq and US
Secretary of State Colin Powell memorialized these lies in his shameful
speech to the United Nations in 2003. He knew he was lying and most of us knew
 then that he was lying. And, of course, no WMD was to be found anywhere in
Iraq as most of us expected. And nobody with little intelligence was
surprised to learn that organs of the US government coordinated the fabrication
of lies by the UN inspectors in order to advance their own agenda.
Sadly, the business of FABRICATING LIES still continues in our region. The
Somalia UN Monitoring Group is makes a living in this business, serving as
a tool for the advancement of the agenda of the USA and its puppets in our
region.