[dehai-news] Festival Eritrea 2011 (Toronto,Canada) : BRING YOUR BOOKS & USBs !!!

From: YPFDJ Toronto (ypfdjtoronto@gmail.com)
Date: Thu Jul 28 2011 - 16:34:28 EDT

We are pleased to announce that as part of this year's Eritrean Festival in
Toronto (30 Jul- 1 Aug ), a campaign to collect books and USB memory drives,
to the benefit of Eritrean students in the homeland, will be
conducted through the entire duration of the festivities.

Hence, we encourage everyone to participate to this noble cause contributing
their share by bringing as many books (new or used) and USBs as possible, to
the festival grounds. We also ask to include a $1.00 donation to help offset
shipping costs.

Please look out for the YPFDJ Toronto tent as it will serve as collection
point.

Sincerely,

YPFDJ Toronto

--
YPFDJ - Young Peoples' Front for Democracy and Justice
Building a Strong, Conscious and Patriotic Youth Movement

Don't forget to join our Facebook group at YPFDJ-Canada

flyer_2.JPG