[dehai-news] Could the huge natural gas and oil reserves in the red sea making the sole super power hate us?

From: Semirnna Adhanom (semirnna@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Jul 27 2011 - 21:33:33 EDT

Through out history the US never cares about a country unless it has oil and natural gas (energy sources). And this could be  the reason why the sole super power is anti-Eritrea’s economic progress. They dont want the Eritrean people to control or have a big share of the pie and that is what is going to happen if we start extracting the huge natural gas reserves in the red sea under the current nationalist government in Eritrea.So they are using agent meles to distract us from progressing by creating a border issue, somalia,djibouti, and God knows what they will bring next. The good news is that the people are aware of what is happening and have a clear understanding of their resources and know who is their real enemy and why, so Eritrea is in good hands and despite all the distraction tactics the people are getting stronger by the day and marching towards the vision to make Eritrea a developed country at any cost. If we can win the war in 1991, we know we can win the war of today to get to where we want to reach our destiny as a people. Long live warsay-Yekealo. Stop Gash, Anseba & Barka rivers. Semir