[dehai-news] HOME!

From: Fenan Russom (fenan.russom@gmail.com)
Date: Tue Jul 12 2011 - 13:39:23 EDT

I WANT To GO BACK

Back to the place that puts a smile on my face and sense of calmness to my
nerves.

Back to the place where I had the ability to converse without getting
nervous.

Back to the place where the air is so fresh and life its self is so
precious.

Back to the place where the stars shine so bright and the people there are
just so nice.

Back to the place that thought me the true value of life

Back to the place that gave me the confidence to always strive

Back to the place where I lived in peace & harmony

Back to the place that taught me to always think about prosperity

I WANT To GO BACK

Back to Massawa

To listen to the soothing sound of the waves

Back to Emba Soira

To climb one of Eritrea’s highest mountain found in Senafe

Back to Mendefera

To experience the pleasant rolling mountains and hills covered with acacia

Back to Gazamanda

To play one last game with my childhood friends

When I think of home I think about Gazamanda

When I think of home I think about Asmara

Home is pictures of memories engraved in your mind

Home is blessed form the heavens above.

Where is home?
*THE BEAUTIFUL ERITREA ASMARA
*

--

"Be the change you want to see in the world.”

~ Mahatma Gandhi~