[dehai-news] [EuroYPFDJ] ALERT!!!

From: jonathan haile (jona_hiwinnet12@yahoo.co.uk)
Date: Sun Jul 03 2011 - 06:49:44 EDT

Awet N'hafash ________________________________ [EuroYPFDJ] ALERT!!! IGAD CALLS YESTERDAY FOR NEW SANCTIONS ON ERITREAN DIASPORA AND ERITREAN ECONOMY ESPECIALLY THE MINING SECTOR

The Defunct and Rubber Stamp organisation called IGAD that has long passed its useful purpose has managed to prepare a 'Communiqué' yesterday calling the AU and UNSC to put additional sanction on Eritrean Diaspora and Eritrean Economy and especially the mining sector. By now we have learned by heart the scam and deception of how you pass a sanction. you prepare it in US and UK offices, you cook it in IGAD, you then season it in AU and serve it in UNSC. We call all Eritreans wherever they are to stand against this naked aggression on peace loving, dignified and honourable Nation of Eritrea.

Read the unbelievable document in the following link.

http://alenalki.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=7096&Itemid=1 __._,_.___ Reply to sender | Reply to group | Reply via web post | Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1) Recent Activity: Visit Your Group Awet n'Hafash http://www.youngpfdj.org/ Switch to: Text-Only, Daily Digest • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use . __,_._,___