[dehai-news] [COLLABS] The Defenders - Eritreans Together Whenever!

From: Araia G. Ephrem (agephrem@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Jul 02 2011 - 20:03:30 EDT

Selam All,

AD PAGE: http://mestyat.com/Collab_2011.html

Whenever we hear an Eritrean voice, we hear ourselves from within. We empathize with the voice. But then, what if we had collective voices coming together? In all the languages they shout out, in their unique style, in their own rhythm and understanding? We would still hear our signatures of fortitude and meaning of every bit of the lyrics. What if these voices come together? What if they can sing in unison? Well, that is exactly what is happening. Eritrean voices coming together from all over the globe. Each unique, but adamantly Eritrean. And that is how we stay together. As we speak, the world has come more narrow than we ever remember, and Eritrean talents are collectively coming together. No matter what, no matter the distance, no matter the weather; we remain TOGETHER WHENEVER!

Please visit the linked page, and enjoy the songs and styles.

AD PAGE: http://mestyat.com/Collab_2011.html

SONG 1: http://mestyat.com/sound/Reachin_Out.mp3

SONG 2: http://mestyat.com/sound/Head_Up_High.mp3

SONG 3: http://mestyat.com/sound/WEAR_THE_CROWN.mp3