[dehai-news] Alpha Eritrean Engineers Magazine (June issue)

From: Yosief Philipos (meharigrw@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Jul 02 2011 - 00:24:11 EDT

Hi everybody,

We appreciate your comments and corrections. we are resending the magazine with revised dates for job opportunities closing dates and some spellings. For those of you who wanted to apply for the listed opportunities but did not know the exact closing dates, there are plenty of time except for one mechanical and structural engineering. The date was inserted with automatic update to the current date, that is why all the dates changed to June 26th. Our sincere apology.