[dehai-news] [ESMART MOVEMENT] GET UP STAND UP - 2011 Against Sanctions!

From: Araia G. Ephrem (agephrem@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Jun 24 2011 - 15:56:06 EDT

Selam All,

AD LINK: http://mestyat.com/LT_2010_01a.html

MUSIC LINK: http://mestyat.com/sound/Get_Up_Stand_UP_LT.mp3

Please join the ESMART Global Mekete Movement against the illegal and unjust UNSC sanctions on Eritrea. We need to adamantly and tirelessly ask President Obama and UN Secretary General Ban Ki Moon to lift the unjust and unlawful sanctions against Eritrea.

Also, enjoy and spread a remake of "Get Up Stand Up" song by LT [Layne Tadesse] and Mad World Production [Trae Seven]. This song is specifically dedicated to the Lift The Sanctions Movement. Linked in this memo is a public ad. Also, a link to the song is provided.

AD LINK: http://mestyat.com/LT_2010_01a.html

MUSIC LINK: http://mestyat.com/sound/Get_Up_Stand_UP_LT.mp3

Stand tall! Say no to sanctions against Eritrea! We appreciate your prompt actions in advance.

Best wishes,
Araia G. Ephrem